Eumundi RV Stopover Attendant - New Role
Contractor/s required 1-2 hours a day to welcome visitors to our local Eumundi RV Stopover.
About the role
The Eumundi Combined Community Organisation is looking to fill this important local community role to assist in managing and welcoming visitors to the RV Stopover. This role will suit a local Eumundi (or surrounding area) resident who knows and loves the town and has a welcoming and positive attitude.
We are looking for a person who will be one of the first faces to greet our domestic short term visitors, be a self starter and ideally have some experience in caravan park management.
The Eumundi RV Stopover has 20 available spaces, 10 powered and 10 unpowered sites and multiple facilities including toilets and a BBQ. It’s located as part of the car park dedicated to serving the internationally renowned Eumundi Markets and is a hugely popular site for domestic visitors in their recreational vehicles.
Tasks & responsibilities
The service will require a minimum of 1 hour per day and up to 2 hours, usually between the hours of 3 and 5pm, 7 days a week.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Greet all new visitors who have recently arrived that day and confirm guest has booked online and paid fees.
- Ensure guests are parked within specific RV site allocation as booked
- Ensure check-in procedure has been adhered to
- Spot clean of facilities and surrounding areas
- Ensure facilities and amenities are working correctly
- Close the boom gates
- Attend to any guest matters that may arise
- Communicate with operations team leader regarding any issues that arise
- Report on guest feedback and issues to operations team at regular intervals
- Be available and respond to incidents or emergencies that may occur on site
Qualifications & experience
- Drivers licence (required)
- Must have own ABN (required)
- Own public liability insurance (required)
- Caravan park management experience (desirable)
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply – only those applications with every answer provided will be considered.