Eumundi RV Stopover
Unfortunately due to COVID restrictions, the RV Stopover is currently closed.
We are working on re-opening as soon as we can and will update this page when we’ve re-opened. Many thanks for your patience.
When we re-open, the information below may assist you in preparing for your Eumundi visit.
Eumundi is now very much on the map of the great army of RV and caravanners. Our fabulous RV Stopover is often a full house with folks, young and old, singing our praises.
The Stopover provides:
- Picnic tables and chairs
- BBQ facility
- FREE Shower and Toilet facilities for RV guests
- RV Dump Point
A representative is on-site daily around sunset. Camping not permitted and limited powered sites are available.
All bonafide RVs welcome. FOR SAFETY – NO TENTS
- Maximum strictly 2 nights stay
- Park in a designated area (or as instructed by car park manager)
- 10 Powered Sites (extra $5 per night)
- RV Dump Point
- Free hot showers
- Free BBQ
- Generators permitted 8am-8pm
- Boom gates close daily at 5pm Mar-Nov and 6pm Dec-Feb (no entry after these times) Tampering with boom gates will be referred to the Police
- Dogs welcome, but must be on a leash and all droppings cleaned up
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry and to evict anyone causing a disturbance
RVs: $20 per night ($17 for Current CMCA members)
(Less a parking fee on Market days – $6 per parking space, which will be debited from the $20 overnight fee)
Powered sites $5 extra.
If closed – Nearest RV Stopover: Cooroy – 17 Mary River Rd
Nearest SHOWER: Public Convenience Memorial Drive (next to Tennis Courts)
Get on down to the RV stopover in the Caplick Road carpark for a free BBQ on Tuesday evenings and share a few tall tales spun by our resident yarn spinners and minstrels!
Enjoy our RV Friendly Town, its historic charm and trees, its art, music, food, wine, activities and its charming locals.
Following are some comments from our very happy campers:
“I’ve been travelling throughout Oz for 8 months and this was the best camp set-up… hot showers, clean and for a reasonable fee.”
“I was on my own this time and I felt very safe.”
“Love the RV set-up with the toilet block converted from an old shipping container. Really well done. And, love the photos of body art.”
“Wonderful markets stalls, CBD traders excel – and retail goods not seen elsewhere.”
“Excellent upkeep of your public areas.”