If getting active in nature is your thing, the Eumundi Hinterland will not disappoint. With its stunning vistas, mountains to conquer, and extensive trail network, adventure options are limitless, whatever your buzz. Here’s our guide to adventure in Eumundi.
The most popular activities are mountain biking, hiking, kayaking, horse riding, and of course with Noosa and the Sunshine Coast just twenty minutes away, there are plenty of waves to keep surfers entertained for hours.
But there are far more thrills than the normal offering to be enjoyed here, with hot air ballooning, Australia’s largest high ropes course, skydiving onto stunning beaches, diving with sharks, and the pristine Noosa Everglades wilderness all at your fingertips.
Our top picks for chills and thrills include:
- Walking the stunning trails of Noosa National Park
- Choose your own adrenalin buzz on Wooroi Mountain Bike Trails
- Kayaking the Noosa Everglades sustainably with Kanu Kapers
- Climbing Mount Timberwah for an easy climb and stunning 360-degree views
- Being ‘King of the Mountain’ on Mount Cooroora (Pomona)
- Sunshine Coast Ballooning
- Gliding through the canape with Treetop Challenge Sunshine Coast
- Diving with Grey Sharks at Wolf Rocks
- Horseriding on North Shore with Equathon
Why not base yourself in Eumundi and get back to nature on an exhilarating hinterland adventure in ‘The World’s Most Loved Destination’, before taking time to relax in the cultural capital of Queensland?