Eumundi RV Stopover
Eumundi RV Stopover is a centrally located caravan park with spacious grounds and good amenities, perfect for a short stay. It is located right next to Eumundi's famous markets.
See foot of page for full site details and facilities.
Eumundi RV Stopover is now very much on the map of the great army of RV and caravanners and is the perfect location to explore the pretty town of Eumundi and the world-famous Eumundi Markets. Due to its popularity, it can get busy, so make sure you book ahead to avoid disapointment.
The Stopover Provides:
- FREE Shower and Toilet facilities for RV guests
- RV Dump Point
An RV Attendant is onsite daily between 3-5pm to check in guests and direct them to their site. Camping is not permitted and limited powered sites are available.
All bonafide RVs welcome. FOR SAFETY - NO TENTS
- Licensed for RVs & Caravans only
- Overall length 10 metres (incl. trailers, cars etc.)
- No camping
- No tents
- No sleeping in vehicles
- Maximum strictly 2 nights stay
- Park in a designated area (or as instructed by RV Attendant)
- Easy to walk to Eumundi township for great boutique shops, cafes, restaurants and pubs
- Close proximity to famous Eumundi Markets
- 10 Powered Sites
- 10 Unpowered Sites
- Compacted surface area
- RV Dump Point
- Free hot showers
- Potable water available
- Generators permitted between 8am-8pm only
- No parties or loud noises disturbing fellow guests
- Dogs welcome, but must be on a leash and all droppings cleaned up
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry and to evict anyone causing a disturbance
RVs: $30 per night. Power an extra $5 per night
If closed - Nearest RV Stopover: Eumundi Show Grounds - Blackstump Road, Eumundi or Cooroy RV Stopover - 17 Mary River Road, Cooroy
Nearest public shower: Public convenience on Memorial Drive (next to Tennis Courts). A few muntes walk.
Eumundi GP Surgery - a few minutes walk on Etheridge St.
Enjoy our RV-friendly town with its historic charm, majestic trees, art, music, food, events and charming locals.
Here are some comments from our very happy campers:
“I've been travelling throughout Oz for 8 months and this was the best camp set-up... hot showers, clean and for a reasonable fee.”
“I was on my own this time and I felt very safe.”
“Love the RV set-up with the toilet block converted from an old shipping container. Really well done. And, love the photos of body art.”
“Wonderful markets stalls, CBD traders excel - and retail goods not seen elsewhere.”
“Excellent upkeep of your public areas.”